Date：2021-10-29 Place of work：Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Suzhou
1. Responsible for the network promotion of the company's rubber, thermal conductivity and injection molding products, including writing tweets and answering online questions;
2. Regularly browse the industry official account, website, periodical, etc., participate in the organizer's exhibition, and form the summary report of the industry;
3. Analysis reports on competitive products, and support regular internal staff training;
4. Communicate with sales and R&D team on industry new products and new materials on a regular basis;
5. Complete the technical articles and related content of the target industry.
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably major in polymer material, chemical engineering or structural design;
2. Experience in the operation of public accounts in related industries, equipped with good writing ability;
3. Experience in consumer electronics industry, thermal management materials or shielding materials is preferred;
4. Good command of written English and communication.